Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I'm Confused

Locally a gun shop owner offered a free chance to a shotgun for those who voted.  I suppose you would have to had furnish proof you voted.  After you cast your ballot in Georgia you are given a stickum that has a Georgia Peach on it and says something like "I voted!"

The shop owner had two shotguns chances for those who voted.  He picked two and the last I heard no one has stepped forward to claim their shotgun.  Which is understandable, that happens all the time, like the lady discovered she had a winning lottery ticket onlly days or a day before the time limit expired.

What confuses me is why the gunshop owner offered such a deal.  I think probably the person who would want a shotgun would mostly likely vote against Obama.

Follow me so far?

Obama is good for gun sales.  Although Obama has not said one thing to insinuate or hint he is going to outlaw gun sales paranoid people want to stock up.  They think he has it on his agenda.  Nobody has went broke over estimating the paranoida of the American public.

Gun sales has shot way up since Obama became president.

So, realistically, shouldn't the gunshop  owner have done somethilng to help Obama be reelected to keep those sales coming in?

But aside from that, it is good the gunshop owner gave people a reason to get involved in civic affairs and vote.

Like I said, I'm confused.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home