Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Elderly Lady in Nursing Home


When  my late mother-in-law was in a nursing home for physical rehab I saw this elderly lay a lot.  It seems she was always in a wheelchair in the hallways.

She reminded me of another elderly lady in a wheelchair  also always hanging out in the hallways in a nursing home my mother spent her last days in.

One day I was standing in the doorway of my mother's room just pasting time by looking down the hall of people coming and going. 

 I noticed to little elderly lady sitting in her wheelchair watching a young man with long hair buffer the corridor floor.  She was parked in a doorway watching him intently..  He legs were spread apart, I suppose to give him more stability, balance and a wider reach with the buffering machine.  He backed up fairly close to her.  His butt in  tight ass-denim was almost in her face.  She then reach forward with one hand shaped like a cup and landed right at the back of his crotch.  He didn't jump like I thought he might.  He gave her a forgiving  smile and rolled her back into her room and got back buffering.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home