Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I Still Have It!

We are in Asheville, North Carolina. On the way up yesterday we saw huge mountains in the far distance. Also we did not see a single bus. There bus stations in cities, ss where are the buses? Also just south of here we stopped yesterday at a well know bbq joint. The decor was charming cut the meat was not nearly as good as any bbq back home. In Ashville there are hills all over the place. You are either going up a hill or down a hill. In the evening we nibbled att the well known French Broad Chocolate Company. Not bad! Wouldn't I be a great writer for a travel magazine? Also we drove thru a Burger King service and the teenage girl with tattooed arms that took my money and said as she was handing me the COke, "Here Honey." As you can tell, I sill have what it takes to swoon the females.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home