Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Rules for a Lynch Mob?




A right-wing friend of mine forwarded me something that is sort of a joke, kind of, if you enjoy that kind of humor, which I don't, it is humor that a lynch mob might enjoy.  It is an unofficial rule book for miliary and ex-military personnel.  They are all corny right, but the first one is the only one I am concerned with:

1. The next time you see any adults talking - or wearing a hat -during the playing of the National Anthem - kick their ass.

This reminded me of a story in EC's SHOCK comicbook in the 1950s.  I am skipping to the last 3 pages, because that is where the meat is, so to speak:


                                  Click on each image to be able to read it.



I don't know how true it is, but I heard this comicbook story was based on a true instance.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home