Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Whole Hog BBQ & Music Last Sunday

Sunday the 30th downtown Marietta had the WHOLE HOG & MUSIC FEST.

We went and listened to music and ate bbq.  We even bought more bbq and carried it home for dinner.

The next morning (Monday)  I had to have blood work done for an upcoming doctor's appointment.  If it is true you are what you eat I'm sure the doctor will get a breakdown from the lab technician that I am 90% whole hog and 10% barbecue sauce.

About the below video.  As I was videoing the band playing blues up danced a man in a suit and a mask.  I couldn't resist videoing him too - he put on a good show.  I think he was promoting an upcoming show at The Strand.
Also, the end of the video is Sam Huff giving barbecuing tips.  Sam Huff own's Barbecue #1 and is a well known lawyer, and I think a judge too. 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home