Saturday, June 30, 2018

Dobbins AFB Haunted Officer Club


I think this old house has been demolished; bulldozed away.  It was on Dobbins Air Force Base in Marietta and for a while served as the Officers' Club.   It was also haunted, so some people believed. Like many haints it had a thing for live women.  It would goose ladies in their private parts from time to time..  I have been there only one time, at a retirement party. 

Dobbins AFB and Lockheed properties are side by side and intertwine.  Someplace in this area, maybe neighbors, was my grandparents farm property at one time.  One of my Daddy's brothers, drunk, went to the area, and told them to get off his property.  My dad was chief of police at the time, Lockheed Guards called Daddy and told him to come and get his brother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home