Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Marietta Sight Seeing Trolley


Several years ago we took the tour bus around Marietta to view historical sites.  They have a nice promoting-Marietta enterprise going.  Not only do they do the tour about three or four days a week but they also have a Marietta Haunt Tour one night a week (seasonal), and a bike service.  Also a bike cab service… a bicyclist  pulling a  two seater cart.   More about on some other post maybe.

The History Tour was interesting.  I had to correct the driver/docent a couple of times.  One time after my corrections the tour guide said described something he was pointing out slowly, keeping his eyes on me, giving me the opportunity to correct him.

Which reminds me, I heard something funny the other day on TV said my a comedian.  He said he heard they might close the Metropolitan Art Museum because of whatever reason and added, “Can you imagine that many docents let loose in the wilds of Manhattan?”   I thought it was funny anyway.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home