Thursday, January 26, 2006

Averages in the Identity Stealing Business

I heard on the news tonight that an average of one in four families every year has their identity stolen.

Does that mean that in a four year run nearly everybody family has their identity stolen?

If some families get by over a four year period, then to keep the average, some families are getting their identities stolen more than once during that four year period.

And I would speculate the ones that get by are the identity stealers themselves and of course the extremely paranoid.

2 Comments:

Blogger Neoma said...

I don't think anyone would want my identity, they couldn't pronounce my last name. haha.......

I think their statistics are a bit off probably. But you know what they say, you can prove anything or disprove anything using statistics. I know when I worked for the bank, we could do wonders with numbers when we were trying to qualify a loan. haha

12:35 PM  
Blogger Woozie said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home