Tuesday, February 26, 2013

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!




This is my second blog.  Originally, it was my only blog.  Then it took a back seat to my other blog which lasted so far about five years.  Then I revived this one, treating it as a run over blog.  If I had already put my regular blog nonsense on the post today, this blob would put my next whimsical  thinking for the day.

 

I found out quickly I didn't have enough to keep one blog fed with a daily post, much  less  two.  Both blogs hurt.  Readership fell in the good one and the revived on, on good days got up to twelve or fifteen visits, but mostly around two or three a day.

 

Then it occurred to me.  i have devoted about thirty-six years of my life doing genealogical  research.  I came across some interesting stuff to share.  So, this time I am giving my family tree a try.*

I will be looking at my notes on family names such as HUNTER, TYSON, TRAMMELL, MOODY, HUEY, PETTY, RIDLEY, BOOKOUT, PULLEN, GARRETT, PRANCE, WRIGHT, KUYKENDALL, FOSTER, JONES, MATHIS, and probably more.

 

I hope you enjoy it.

 

*Mostly, but not absolutely 100%.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home