Saturday, January 26, 2013

I Want To Move to Salem, USA!



Do you ever watch the soap DAYS OF OUR LIVES? I like it because all they do is stand around and talk. Nobody works for a living. How could you work at a full time job when there is all that standing around and interacting to do?


I wonder what is the main product that is produced in Salem? Do they have an assembly line? Or just outside of town do they have huge productive farms where immigrant workers come in and do all the work, thus freeing the town folk to stand around and talk.



And the good part is that they always discuss their most shameful secrets in either a public coffee house or a little park-like old town setting. I am not much of a talker in public and I am one heck of a listener. I like to tune in on private conversations in public places, especially if it is a juicy conversation. I would be like a fly on the wall. My nose would be in heaven!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home