Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Brandi




Brandi


Brandi's Mama

Through the years I have posted several articles about Brandi and her hot dog eatery;   I  mentioned her low-cut blouses.

I am impressed with the relaxed way Brandi runs her business.  She never seems to get in a rush and takes time to talk with and listen to you.

Once a truck driver from Florida was driving through Marietta and he had read my blog and found Brandi interesting.  Being resourceful, somehow, he found our home telephone number and called me to ask Brandi’s street address.   He called about 5 pm and I had to tell him Brandi’s closes at 3.

Brandi is from Cartersville and owns the Brandi's there.  Some people may prefer that one, they are opened on Saturdays and you have a choice of regular or spicy chili on your hot dogs.  Her Marietta store only has spicy chili, unless they changed things.

Years ago when I was high school it was Marble Mill BBQ owned by Judge Ravan, who lived near.  We used to slip off campus and go there for lunch.  We got caught once.

It became Betty's World Famous Hot Dogs which lasted many years, and Betty sole it to Brandi, retired, and died.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home