Thursday, March 29, 2018

Doug


This is Doug.  Doug and I did not know each other until the day I took this picture.  Doug and I were pallbearers at Anna’s cousin’s husband’s funeral.  He was a co-worker for Cobb County Government.

The burial was at Kennesaw Memorial Mountain Cemetery.  After Doug and I did our duty, we walked around looking at various tombstones’ inscriptions, just to past the time.  We got near the Catholic burial section and he mentioned his uncle’s brother is buried “here”.

“My father’s brother is buried here too.”  I said.  We decided to find his uncle’s brother’s grave and my dad’s brother’s grave.”   We looked and found IT.  Both of us were looking for Dick Hunter’s grave.

His uncle is Doug Hunter.  His mother is Doug Hunter’s wife Lolagene’s sister.  And, of course Doug is also my dad’s brother and Dick’s.  Doug and I had the same uncle.

Small world.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home