Monday, April 02, 2018

Jerry McBee & Donna Mullinax







The late Donna Mullinax and the later Jerry McBee at a Varner Reunion.  Jerry speech and mobility was limited by a series of strokes.  When visiting my mother-in-law in a nursing home I would always drop by Jerry’s room and visit.  He was always a good-looking guy and his stroke limitations did not hinder the nurses clamoring over him.  He let me know he still had a thing for Donna.  One time I talked to Donna and she told me she had a thing for Jerry.  .At the time she was a writer for a southern magazine and lived in Villa Rica, Georgia.  She died in a housefire and not long before Jerry had his final stroke.

They were both good looking with charming personalities.   They appeared to be a match but I don’t think they ever were, except when I took this picture

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home