Saturday, September 01, 2018

Canada c1973



About 1973 we drove to Canada.  First we went to Niagara Falls and spent the night. 

Then on to Toronto to visit with friends who recently moved there because of all the people getting with people who left U.S.A because of the Vietnam War.  Joe was just like me, he served in the Navy.  But he wanted to be one of them, so in his own way he became a draft card burner and moving to Canada instead of serving instead of having to actually go through that.  

Joe and Linda out on a limb.

We went to a science park in Toronto.  Linda showed me a machine you could bore a hole through a metal slab with a laser beam.....I was impressed.

Also we went to a strange in-your-face movie... it was a visual breathtaking trip over mountains, through tree limbs, up and down on roller coasters, a thrill a minute.  
I was sitting on the end.  A lady came in  and sat beside me.  On this very close wild visual trip on the screen, at every sharp  turn, or fall into nothilngless she would grip on to my upper thigh.  What did I do?  Sat down and enjoyed the ride of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home