Tuesday, September 04, 2012

I'm Back!!



Hi!  I started this blog about six years ago.  I generated 25 posts and wandered off and created another blog.  The reason I dropped this one and started another one is because I made a mistake on this one, could not figure out how to correct it so I dropped it and moved on.  That was when I didn't know much about blogs.  I still don't.

The other day I noticed this blog is still active and still waiting for that correction.  I deleted the post with the error.  Problem solved!

My other blog that I have been hammering at daily for six years is:

http://ethunter1.blogspot.com/

and/or

www.chicken-fat.com

and/or

www.eddie-hunter.com

You might notice that both blogs, although,totally independent of each of each other, are named after chicken fat.  Yes they are.


I will probably go in another direction with his blog, I am not sure in which direction, but as they say, water seeks its own level.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home