Thursday, January 17, 2013

History and Travel TV An't What It Used To Be



I would like to watch a history channel that is primarly about history not a bunch of flea markets, yard sales, and pawn shops which watches the art of buying low and making a profit  I admit I like that kind of program too, but it seems to be a dominant force in history TV.  If I had to choose from watching watching a professonal collector buying or a program developed by Ken Burns, give me Burns.



And I would like to watch a travel channel that talks about interesting places in far away places rather than just visiting the restaurants that have huge amounts of food that you can have free if you can eat it all in the alloted time with people cheering you on.

Call Me Old Fashion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home