Thursday, September 06, 2012

Yesterday's Events

Yesterday was a day full of little events, which I wll bore my reader with now.  By the way, as I type this, this is the 3rd day and my readership population is 0. 

Yesterday morning I reported to the lab of my kidney doctor to deliver a huge container of piss I accumulated for the past 24 hours  and they drew blood again. 

I had to fast for the past 18 hours for the blood sample part.  By then it was late morning and I was hungry.  I decided to go to the Varsity and have some chili-slaw dogs and onion rings. 

On the way to the Varsity I saw a biscuit shop up ahead, which we have eaten at before and remembered it to be good.  It is next door to Kennesaw Mountain and Louise's Restaurant, which I heard Louise died last week.

My empty stomach lured me into the biscuit shop.  I ordered a sausage and biscuit to-go.  On the counter was a stack of cards for a cajun restaurant in Hiram.  I asked the young lady in shorts waiting on me had she been there (the Cajun restaurant).  She said yes, and it was good.  Then she added that she supports any new small business.  She said small businesses is what American is all about.  I was wearing a U.S. Flag teeshirt - I think I felt it glow with warmth when she said that.

I still had my Varsity fix, but only had one hotdog.

Next, I met Anna my wife-   She was shopping and she bought a water filter for her mother's refrigerator.  The refrigerator was leaking and we thought it might be filter because it hasn't been changed in over 18 months. 

I drove to my mother-in-law's house and changed the filter.  It is still leaking.  Now we are looking for a honest appiance home-repairman and finding it is a rare breed now days, especially the honest part.

I next went to the Wellstar-Kennestone Hospital complex to have a sonorgram(?).  It is the same thing you would see an unborn baby in its mother's tummy.  The techician had me fill my bladder and she took images of my kidneys, which this set will be the "before".  Then she had me go to the restroom and empty my bladder.  Then she took "after" images.  She studied the pictures and said my kidney's are not discharging all the urine, in fact, it left over 50% in it.  I thought to myself, maybe I didn't shake it.

The doctor said he suspected I wasn't getting rid of all my urine.

Yesterday evening I was so tired I kept dozing trying to watch the Democratic Convention.  I didn't get to see Bill Clinton speak but did hear the highlights. 

From what I heard from the highlights and peoples's comments he knocked it out of the park.  He showed that Obama saved the auto industry and documented Romey saying more or less "let them go bankrupt".  How many jobs do you think was saved?

I don't see how a middle income person would even consider Romey, but from my friends I know they are.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home