Friday, September 07, 2012

I Gave at Arby's




Arby's had a special offer yesterday from 11am until 1pm you could get their new turkey sandwich absolutely free.  You didn't have to buy another sandwich, fries, or drink - they were free for the asking.

At 11:15 I drove into Arby's parking lot.  It was crowded, I didn't see one parking space available.  I went to the drive-in window order box.  The lady on the other end of the sqawk box asked what I wanted and I said a new free turkey sandwich.  That was all I really wanted.  She asked didn't I want anything else and I said no. 

She more or less said, "Aww comon, you're getting the sandwich free...".

I asked if they still had jalapeano poppers.  She said yes.  I ordered an order of those too.

Then, still trying to shake me down she asked if I would like to give a dollar to some kind of charitable fund and I said, sure, what the heck.  She told me for the dollar contribution she was going to give me a coupon worth over a dollar.  I couldn't go wrong!

And, it is deductable.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home