Sunday, May 20, 2018

Saucey Bones BBQ,


Saucey Bones BBQ is located in Eton, Murray County, Georgia. We were there on July the 16th a couple of years ago.  The reason I know it was July the 16th because that is what I wanted for my birthday, to visit a few ancestor’s graves in Crandall, Murray County.

I don’t remember how good it was or  if I would drive about 80 miles to eat at Saucey Bones, again or not, but if in the area why not?

The reason we picked it (1) BBQ was on the sign (2) several law enforcement vehicles were parked in the front.  That is the same theory as the best food is where the trucks are parked in front, same for cop cars.  Inside the place seemed to be full of the law.  Which is good, for safety but probably bad for profits.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home